PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO USING https://oaksli.co/.
By using https://oaksli.co/, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. The site (https://oaksli.co/) offers a variety of services and products, including tourism services, flights, Webhosting and designs, Ecommerce, Software development and other web services (“The Service or Services”).
2. The Services offered on https://oaksli.co/ are powered by (Payspine) a payment service provider.
3. The use of https://oaksli.co/ is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated here under (“The Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between Oaksli.co and the users of https://oaksli.co/.
4. The user is requested to carefully read the Terms and Conditions as they determine his rights and obligations. Using https://oaksli.co/ and clicking the “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” box on the payment page, constitutes a definite and irrevocable acceptance on the part of the user to all the Terms and Conditions. The user and / or anyone on his behalf shall not have any claim and /or demand, whether direct or indirect, against Oaksli.co and / or its owners and / or anyone acting on their behalf, except as provided here within.
5. Oaksli.co reserves the right to change and / or modify, at any time and at its sole discretion, the Terms and Conditions, the scope and availability of the Services at https://oaksli.co/ and any other aspect connected and / or related to https://oaksli.co/. Each change and / or modification shall take effect from the time of its inclusion in https://oaksli.co/. The binding Terms and Conditions of each order made by the user shall be the Terms and Conditions appearing on the https://oaksli.co/ site at the time of the order. A user who does not agree with any part of the Terms and Conditions must not use https://oaksli.co/. The Terms and Conditions refer to both male and female, and the linguistic use of the male gender is for convenience only.
6. Oaksli.co is the company which manages the business and is the party with which the card holder enters into a contractual agreement.
Information, Security and Privacy
7. The personal details that the user submits while making an order, including the details of his purchase(s), shall be retained by Oaksli.co for its database. Oaksli.co shall not transfer this information to any third party, except to its service providers and only for completing the order.
a. Card holder agrees that “merchant of record” stores card on file for quick deposit,
b. Or Card holder agrees that “merchant of record” PCI DSS Level 1 service provider stores card on file for quick deposit.
8. Oaksli.co dedicates resources and takes measures to prevent others from entering https://oaksli.co/ and infringing upon the privacy of the https://oaksli.co/ users. However, it is impossible to totally prevent others from entering the site and obtaining the information contained within, without Oaksli.co knowledge and authorization. Therefore, the user hereby declares that he shall not have any claims and / or demands, whatever sort, against Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on its behalf arising from such unauthorized use of the information if it shall regretfully occur.
Ownership and Rights
9. https://oaksli.co/, the trademarks and models contained within are the property of Oaksli.co and / or of other third parties that advertise in https://oaksli.co/. The user must not change and / or modify the content and / or the information and / or the data and / or the software and / or the Services and / or anything else contained within https://oaksli.co/. Furthermore, the user must not copy and / or reproduce and / or republish and / or distribute and / or sell and / or transfer and / or modify and / or use, in any way or kind, directly and / or indirectly, data and / or information and / or any other element contained and / or is a part of https://oaksli.co/, (except download, display and / or print one copy of the information presented at https://oaksli.co/, on a single computer, for personal, non-commercial use only).
10. Nothing contained on https://oaksli.co/ should be construed as granting any license and / or any right to use any of the propriety rights displayed on https://oaksli.co/, nor any waiver of whatever kind, of those rights by their owners.
11. The use of any trademarks and / or other propriety rights, contained in https://oaksli.co/, on any other Web site and / or in any other environment of networked computers is strictly prohibited. The user must not post and / or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material and / or any other material that could constitute and / or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense and / or give rise to civil liability and / or otherwise in violation of any law domestic or foreign.
12. Illegal and / or unauthorized use of https://oaksli.co/ and / or of the information contained in https://oaksli.co/ shall constitute a breach of copyrights and / or trademarks and / or other intellectual properties and a violation of propriety laws. The user hereby declares that he knows that https://oaksli.co/ and all the information and / or data contained within, as well as the form and design of https://oaksli.co/, are the exclusive property of Oaksli.co and in the case of third parties’ advertisements the property of those other third parties.
13. Oaksli.co and any third party advertising on https://oaksli.co/ make no warranty of whatever sort or kind in regard to https://oaksli.co/ and the services and products advertised in https://oaksli.co/, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis. Oaksli.co and any third party providers and / or distributors, do not warrant the accuracy and / or completeness and / or reliability of any of the content and / or information and / or data contained on https://oaksli.co/, and expressly disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability and / or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and those arising by statute and / or otherwise in law and / or from a course of dealing and / or usage of trades. https://oaksli.co/ also includes merchant information over which Oaksli.co has no supervision and / or control. Oaksli.co does not verify the authenticity of this information and will not bear any liability for any mistake and / or deceit and / or discrepancy and / or missing information included therein.
Conditions and Liabilities
14. The liability of Oaksli.co is Limited by their terms of contract as well as by international conventions and local laws. Before making an order for a specific service, booking and reserving a service and / or flight through https://oaksli.co/, it is recommended to read the specific customer contract of the service provider or the airline that operates the flight. If the user wishes to receive the contract conditions of the service provider or the airline which operates the flight, he can contact Oaksli.co’s Support Center, and this information, if available, shall be given to him under the condition that the user has reserved the flight through https://oaksli.co/.
15. If the services ordered by the user are not services that are provided by Oaksli.co, Oaksli.co shall be considered only as an intermediary between the user and the service provider and / or the airlines and / or the travel agencies and / or the tour operators, and therefore Oaksli.co shall not be responsible and / or liable, directly and / or indirectly, to any damage and / or loss, of whatever sort or kind, due to the faulty and / or improper performance of those services and the sole responsibility and liability, in this regard, shall be borne by the service providers, according to their terms of service.
16. Oaksli.co and / or any of the managers of https://oaksli.co/ and / or the operators of https://oaksli.co/ and / or anyone acting on their behalf do not warrant that the site is free from viruses and / or other malicious components that may damage the user’s computer and / or other equipment and therefore shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, and / or liable for any damages, of whatever sort or kind, caused by such viruses and / or other components.
17. In no event, shall Oaksli.co and / or any third party provider and / or distributor be liable for any injury and / or loss and / or claim and / or damage and / or any special and / or exemplary and / or punitive and / or indirect and / or incidental and / or consequential damage of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits and / or lost savings and / or revenues), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out, or in any way connected with, any use of https://oaksli.co/ and / or any failure and / or delay (including but not limited to the use, or inability of use, of any component of https://oaksli.co/), the performance and / or non-performance by Oaksli.co and / or any third party provider and / or distributor, even if Oaksli.co and / or any such third party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
18. The user shall compensate and indemnify Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on its behalf and / or any third party provider and distributor and their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims and / or demands including for all the expenditures and / or damages and / or legal costs that Oaksli.co may be liable to due to the usage of https://oaksli.co/ by the user.
Change, Modifications and Cessation of the Site and Offered Services
19. Oaksli.co may cease at any time the activity of https://oaksli.co/ and / or cancel the services offered in it, including but not limited to all or some of the links contained in https://oaksli.co/ to other sites.
20. Oaksli.co may cancel the purchase of the services by the user, without any prior notice. Oaksli.co may refuse access or cease access to https://oaksli.co/ or to any part of it, to any user and at any phase, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice.
21. Oaksli.co may change and modify, from time to time, the site’s structure and / or outlook and / or terms and conditions of use and / or the scope and availability of its offered services and / or any other element connected to the site, its operation and the services, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
22. All pictures and images displayed on https://oaksli.co/ are for demonstration purposes only and do not, in any of form, constitute any obligation of whatever sort on Oaksli.co’s part.
23. Information displayed on https://oaksli.co/ that is given to Oaksli.co by third parties is under the sole responsibility of those parties, and Oaksli.co shall not be responsible and / or liable to any mistakes and / or misrepresentation, of whatever sort regarding such information.
Use of https://oaksli.co/
24. The user may use https://oaksli.co/ to make legitimate orders or purchase different services and must not use https://oaksli.co/ for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent order and / or any order in anticipation of demand.
25. An order through https://oaksli.co/ can be paid only by the forms of payment represented in https://oaksli.co/. Any person who owns a valid credit card or other form of payment may purchase services through Oaksli.co. Without detracting from the above stated, a condition precedent for the execution of the purchase order through https://oaksli.co/ is the receipt of the approval of the user’s credit card company or form of payment provider for the purchase.
26. https://oaksli.co/ is intended for making orders and purchasing different services and products and for the receipt of information in this regard to such services and products. No other use is permitted.
27. If the user represents that he is of a sufficient legal age to use https://oaksli.co/ and to create binding legal obligations for any liability that he may incur as a result of the use of https://oaksli.co/, he shall be financially responsible for all uses of https://oaksli.co/ by the user and those using his login information.
Reservation and Order Procedures
28. The user should enter in the chosen order’s details, the form of payment details, and all other details requested by the order form. The user shall be solely responsible for all errors while entering the different requested details, including but not limited to errors in choosing the service details and / or the flight destination and / or vacation and / or the number of tickets and / or services that the user wishes to purchase and / or mistakes regarding the ages of the passengers and / or regarding the passenger’s passport details.
29. Oaksli.co and / or third party providers and / or distributors shall not be responsible and / or liable, directly and / or indirectly, if the order and / or some of the order’s details shall not be accepted by the system, for whatever reason and / or cause.
30. Oaksli.co shall not be responsible for any technical and / or other problems that shall prevent the user from purchasing the Services on https://oaksli.co/.
31. Entering false details, including invalid credit card details and / or details of credit cards that the user has no right to use, is a criminal offense. Legal action can be taken against anyone entering false information, including civil suits for damages, which Oaksli.co and / or any third-party providers and / or distributors, might incur due to, or regarding, the entering of false information.
32. Oaksli.co and / or third party providers and / or distributors are under no obligation to accept the user’s order and / or to give it priority over other orders including orders that were made later.
Prices and Payments
33. The prices listed on https://oaksli.co/ are valid for orders made exclusively through https://oaksli.co/. The prices specified on https://oaksli.co/ are in U.S. dollars and Ghana Cedis. All payments in different currencies shall be translated to U.S. dollars and Ghana Cedis, as per the selling transfer rate of the U.S. dollar. Oaksli.co, shall debit the user’s credit card for the order only after confirmation of the order.
An extra fee will be charged for order changes and / or cancellations.
34. Though the total amount that the customer is charged is clearly indicated on the payment page, the customer may incur additional costs depending on the preferred mode of payment (i.e. MTN charges for MTN-mobile money transfers, debit card transaction fees for debit cards, etc).
35. The number of vacation days per each package listed on https://oaksli.co/ includes the day of departure and the day of return, in accordance with the flight schedules of the various airlines. The number of vacation days is counted from the time the passengers leave their country to the time they return, even if the departure occurs in the afternoon or evening and the return flight lands in the morning.
36. Reservation that have been sent and cancelled shall be charged with cancellation fees.
37. The cancellation fees that the user shall be charged with shall be at the rates customary in Oaksli.co. and / or as charged by third party providers and distributors of the Services. The user is requested to ascertain, by phone, the rate of the cancellation fees before the actual cancellation.
38. Oaksli.co, recommends that the user acquire insurance policies, which will cover events of cancellations, and a medical insurance policy. Oaksli.co. recommends that the user check carefully the terms and conditions stated in these polices.
Visas and Passports
39. The user shall be solely responsible for any damages of whatever sort or kind that may be caused by any errors in typing passport details, including their expiration dates. A passenger who claims to have a valid exit or entrance visa, in accordance with the law of the relevant countries, and then finds out at the airport of departure or destination, that he does not hold a valid visa and / or other essential documents, is solely responsible for all the damages that he and / or the airline and / or Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on its behalf, shall incur.
40. The passenger shall indemnify the airline and / or Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on its behalf, for such damages immediately upon Oaksli.co’s first demand. In addition, and without prejudice to the passenger’s obligation, Oaksli.co shall be entitled to debit those amounts by charging the passenger’s credit card that the details of which were given by the passenger and / or any other means.
Links to Other Sites
41. https://oaksli.co/ contains links to different commercial Web sites and other Internet pages (hereinafter: “the other web sites”). Oaksli.co. has no control over the other web sites, and the use of them is subject to the terms, conditions and other instructions detailed in the other web sites, if such exist. The Web Sites are provided only for the user’s convenience and are not endorsed by Oaksli.co. in any way or form.
42. Oaksli.co shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the contents of the other web sites and the inclusion of the links are not, in any way, confirmations of whatever sort, on Oaksli.co’s behalf, as to the truthfulness and / or correctness of the information contained on the other web sites.
43. If the user shall decide to access the other web sites, he does so at his own risk. Every transaction that the user will carry out on the other web sites shall be executed directly between the user and the other web site and / or the site owners and / or its operators and / or anyone acting on their behalf, without any involvement on the part of Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on Oaksli.co’s behalf, and Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable, in any way or form, to any act and / or transaction and / or purchase that shall take place in the other web sites.
44. By using https://oaksli.co/, the user agrees and acknowledges that he will have no claim and / or demand, of any kind or form, against Oaksli.co. and / or anyone acting on its behalf for any use and / or act and / or transaction and / or purchase of products and / or services that will take place on the other web sites.
45. If Oaksli.co and / or anyone acting on its behalf, shall try out of their good will and on exceptional basis to assist in solving a problem of a user on https://oaksli.co/ that chose to carry out a transaction on the other web sites, this assistance shall not be interpreted in any way as putting any liability, of whatever kind or form, on Oaksli.co. and /or anyone acting on its behalf. Similarly, nothing shall be interpreted in these Terms and Conditions as creating any liability of whatever sort or kind on Oaksli.co. and / or anyone acting on its behalf, for any act, whatsoever, that the user has taken on the other web sites or by means of the other web sites.
Entire Agreement, Additional Terms and Severability
46. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein, constitute the entire Agreement between Oaksli.co and the user, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings and / or agreements (whether oral and / or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended and / or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on https://oaksli.co/.
47. Additional terms and conditions may apply to orders, purchases of goods and / or services and other uses of portions https://oaksli.co/, and the user agrees to abide by such other terms and conditions.
48. The Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision shall be determined to be unenforceable and / or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
49. The law of the Ghana only, shall govern this Agreement and the orders made through https://oaksli.co/. The Courts of Ghana, Ghana shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute and / or complaint and / or the claim regarding the use of https://oaksli.co/ and the purchases/orders made on it.
Terms & Conditions
50. The service provider terms, conditions and cancellation / return policy will apply.
51. The credit card that made payment must be presented when the service is consumed and / or at the check-in (or prior to consumption of the service), together with valid identification documents. In all cases, if the card holder is not the service consumer, Oaksli.co or the service provider will request additional verification information.